Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Few Easter Photos

This is a new constant in our house. I call it the "What? Who Me?" pose. You generally see this when he has crawled off somewhere he probably shouldn't be.

You can kind of tell in this photo, especially if you have seen Owen in person lately, that he has gel in his hair. The kid has KRAZY hair! He usually looks like a little chick with fuzz standing up everywhere. I usually spike his hair, trying to work with the crazy. But for Easter I wanted it to look like little boy hair, parted on the side, combed nicely. You can see the part did not last long!


Taylor & Owen checking out their Easter baskets from Grandma & Grandpa. Grandma Barbara got them all sorts of treats - books, roll on soap that smells like cotton candy, stuffed Easter animals, and other great treats.


Owen with his Great PawPaw, Great Granny, and Great-Great Aunt Dortha.

Grandpa and his two rugrats. This trio is sure to get into all sorts of mischief!

Family Easter Pictures


1 comment:

Chelsy@ Sweet Pea Kisses said...

I'm sorry to say that I know==['the "what? who me?" look all to well! I can't imagine how it is with a little boy that handsome!