Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally! We are up and running...

Who would have thought that it would take me going back to work to get this going? Of course, I had grand plans of all the things I was going to get done on my maternity leave. I believe I had about 10 projects I wanted to get completed, or started.

Guess how many I got done? ZERO! That's right, zero. Who knew that infants were so demanding of your time? I don't know what I was thinking in my pre-infant bliss. I really believed my maternity leave would be like this great multiple week vacation. Ha, vacation.

But, none of that matters. Projects, a clean house, ironed clothes - none of this matters once you have a willing subject you can put a ridiculous wig on!




I will post more soon!

Leave me a comment to let me know who has been here. If you have your own blog, leave me the link! Hopefully, this will be a way for us to keep in touch with all of our friends and family.

3 comments:

Lauren & Matt said...

yay! i'm so excited you posting on your blog! i'm always checking!

Whitney Bownds said...

so glad you got your blog started.. your little boy is precious.. and i can't wait to read what you guys have been up to...

Alicia said...

oh my gosh...he is too cute...i am horrible at this blogging stuff but i plan on working on it...take care...hope to hear from you soon