Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hef and Becilia

This past weekend Rebekah, Owen, and I took a trip up to Walnut Springs. My cousin was down for the weekend from Oklahoma, so we went up so that she could have her first meeting with Owen.

Amber Cecilia, who I lovingly call Becilia, was definitely charmed by our little man. And really, who can resist him when he is wearing his robe and slippers? We like to call him Hugh Hefner when he wears this look! He is such the ladies man the nickname fits him to a tee.


Taylor and Owen spent time in the kitchen sink together getting cleaned up for church the next day. Taylor seemed a little peeved that Owen was taking up the majority of her prime splashing water, but all in all they had a good time. Little bathing babies are soo cute!


We leave tonight for our Thanksgiving travels. I am sure that we will have lots and lots of cute pictures coming out of this trip!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Andy, Angela, and Owen




1 comment:

Lauren & Matt said...

These are the cutest pics of Owen! I can't wait to see him in a couple days.. he's growing too fast!