Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Front Porch

The other day Andy was singing, "Our house is a very, very, very fine house".  And it's true!

We moved into our new homestead about two weeks ago.  We are so happy! Slowly but surely we are getting unpacked and settled in - and it feels like it has been our forever.

Owen's favorite part of his new blue house, as he calls it, are the porches.  He loves the front porch with the swing and he loves his big back deck. We have probably eaten 80% of all of our meals on one of the two.

I will try and post some pictures soon, but for now here are two photos of the little rugrats enjoying their new front porch!

Aunt Bekah being an artsy photographer and her serious model.

Come visit!

2 comments:

Chelsy@ Sweet Pea Kisses said...

Love! If I had porches like that I would be out there all the time too! Can't wait to see it :)

Amanda said...

Love it! Looks like you guys are in the country? Or maybe just have a nice big lot?! Congrats on the new place!!