We are still here things have just been busy while running Grady's political campaign.
Ha! Just kidding but doesn't this photo just scream - "Vote Grady Throne!". All the guys at my office smile and laugh everytime they see it because they say it looks like his presidential poster. Grady - he's a man of the people.
In all seriousness, we have been BUSY. And as a result, we are TIRED.
Since I last posted we have:
*celebrated Christmas (the boys are way spoiled!)
*showed our house a zillion times and finally SOLD IT! (I am still alive, but a bit crazier)
*bought a new house! (Almost, we sign on March 18th!)
*started packing up our house (we have way too much stuff!)
*got 6 new teeth and are cutting 4 more! (Grady, you are a total over achiever!)
*became way too smart for our own good (Owen, I am looking at you!)
*taken an adult's only trip to Seattle!!!!
In closing, here is a photo from one of our many Christmas extravaganzas. It is a wheel o' babies produced by Clark cousins.
Starting up at the top with the poor, lonesome only girl, Taylor (Daniel & Chelsy's), Grady, Barrett (Jared's and only 2 weeks older than Grady), Tanner (Hillary's), Ty and Gavin (Sarah's) and Owen. Sadly, little Jaxon Hap could not attend but he will be there next year!
And now, a packing I must go...


No comments:
Post a Comment