Here is a scene from Aunt Chelsy's birthday party. Owen loved the cake just a bit. For some reason the look on his face in this photo makes me laugh every time I see it. He majorly looks like a Phillips!

Easter weekend Owen and Taylor spent two whole days together. And they really did quite well. It is only a matter of time before the two of them are quite the team - she is the brains operations and he is fearless in completing their task. Usually he is always pestering her but we got one snapshot of them playing together.

Owen really loved dying Easter eggs, and for a boy who doesn't pay attention to anything for longer than 5 minutes he did really great.

Sunday was church day and the two little cousins dressed up in their finery!
Let's look at them just one year ago...
Now Easter 2010, quite the dapper couple!

Here is one of Owen cheesing it up.

And finally, a laugh for you. I received an email from my dad with the subject line of "I Think He Is Going to Be a Vet". When I opened it up here is what I found...

O brother!
And speaking of brothers, in baby related news... Things are going great. Still no name yet, but we will figure that out soon enough. Although it might be sooner than we expected! I had an appointment this morning and Baby No-Name was measuring in at 3.5 lbs! So, since big babies don't run in either of our families they measured my tummy and I was clocking in at 3 weeks ahead of schedule just like baby! So, instead of July 1st we are thinking more along the lines of June 16th. Yowzers!
3 comments:
He is too cute! The last picture is hilarious!
I'd have to say that based on that last picture.... that is ANDY'S kid! HA! TOOOOOOO CUTE!
How are you feeling???? Ya'll had any luck in the name department yet?????
Owen is SO handsome!! He's going to have all the girls one day! I loved the deer pic... hahaha so funny.
Post a Comment