Monday, June 14, 2010

Camping, Swimming, and Baby Update

Yes, yes, I know. It has been forever. I hope the following pictures will make you all happy!

5th Annual Throne Camp Out

In the middle of May we went on our 5th annual Throne Family Camp Out. We met up with Nana & PaPa and Matt & Lauren at Cedron Creek for a nice weekend of outdoor fun. Owen had a blast.

Owen showing off his camping chair



Doing what little boys do best, getting dirty



He LOVES the water



Pool Party

On Saturday we sent Owen up to stay a week at grandparents. Half the week with Grandma & Grandpa and half the week with Nana & Papa. His week was off to a great start when Grandma & Grandpa had a pool party for him and Taylor yesterday. His love for swimming is probably tied with his love for watermelon! Judging from the photos I received I think he is in for a good week!





Baby News

In baby news, any day now...............

I forgot how impatient, whiny, tired, crabby (and did I mention impatient?) I feel in the homestretch. I had a doctor appointment this morning where I was told that I am progressing and that Grady Shepherd Throne SHOULD be making his appearance this week.

I am still impatient...

I have an appointment on Wednesday to see how things are moving along and if there is anything we can/need/will do to make them move faster.

Praying for patience, contractions, and labor!

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

Oh, and I hope you have a SPEEDY delivery and recovery! GOOD LUCK!