Friday, December 19, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go

So, in case you didn't know 3 1/2 months is the new 10 years old. My sweet little independent boy is on his first trip to Grandma's house all by himself! Owen and Rebekah left yesterday morning to go to my parents' house, where I will join them Saturday morning.

I will not tell a lie, I was/am a little nervous about the whole expedition. But, I feel better knowing that he is with Bekah, who keeps him half the week, and my mom, who he loves just a little bit.



Andy was at work last night and Owen was at Grandma's. It was kind of weird last night having the bed all to myself. There was no one there to steal covers, spit up on me, wake me up with midnight snack demands, or make me so hot that I sweat (sleeping with two boys is like sleeping with two furnaces!). But, there was also no one to snuggle with and I kind of missed waking up to this smile.....



Hope everyone has a good weekend! Owen is having his first Phillips Family Christmas, it is sure to be a good time!

1 comment:

Brandi Burden said...

Aww he is SO adorable!! Its nice to see yall are doing well!I love the family Christmas pics yall took they are really good! =)