Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is Creeping Up

So, Christmas is creeping up on us way faster than I thought it would. I looked at the blog and realized I have not posted since Thanksgiving and Christmas is now only a week away!

In those few weeks we have been to Fredericksburg, Owen went to his first winery, we climbed Enchanted Rock, he met the Evans family for the first time ever, had his Grandma B come babysit him, finished Christmas shopping, baked holiday goodies, and so much more. Guess how many pictures of these events I am going to post? ZERO!! at least not right now, because for some reason I cannot seem to get everything together enough to load the pictures from the camera onto my computer!

So, you will have to be appeased by these photos from our Christmas Card session with world famous photographer Grandpa Gary. They turned out so great!






Merry Christmas!! I promise to post again a lot sooner than I did this past time, I just might shock you all with my rapid speed.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What great pics! LOVE that second one of all of you. Owen is such a cutie!

Kathy said...

I love the pictures!! Owen is sooooo cute!!