Monday, July 13, 2009

Just Playin' Around

Here are some photos of Owen playing in the water at the house. I took them with my phone so they are not the best quality!

Owen loves water wherever and however he can find it. One of his favorites is playing with the water hose.


He is getting so big! It is amazing how fast he is picking up on things. Here he is watering the flowers just like he has seen his Daddy do.


And here he is playing with the dogs' bowls. He loves to slide them around the pavement, bang on them, and throw them. Dirty and germy I know, but the kid is such a boy I figure that is the least I should be worried about!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

He is growing so fast and just as cute as can be!

Lauren & Matt said...

Hey!! The pics are great! I also loved the bathroom story! I liked the idea of hanging him on the hook in the stall! lol miss yall!

Lauren