Doesn't this look like relaxing to you?
We had a pool party! Aunt Rebekah came over and Owen had his first experience with a blow up pool. We had great fun. Owen had the best time with the water hose. Typical boy!
On Sunday, after church, Owen and I went to visit Dad at the Fire Station.
I think this steering wheel is the stuff that Owen's dreams are made of.
And finally - I thought this last picture was too funny not to post. On Sunday evening before bath time Owen was running around the house in his diaper. In the process of "working" on his fire truck I snapped this great photo...
Does this diaper come with a belt? Or maybe suspenders?
2 comments:
I love all these pics...especially the first and last one! TOO CUTE!
That last picture is to cute! We were all "cracking" up! Haha!
Post a Comment