Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Future is So Bright......

Seriously - I have never met a baby who loves to wear sunglasses. Well, I have finally found one and he lives under my own roof!

I present to you, Owen, a.k.a. Joe Cool, a.k.a. Smiley Shades.


In other news - Daniel, Chelsy, and Taylor came visiting this past weekend. I cannot believe Taylor will be 1 in less than a month! Owen and Taylor keep on getting more and more impressed and entertained with each other. Let the scheming begin!


Look how much they have grown in just a few months-
Then
Now
(On a strolling adventure with Grandpa Gary!)
What will we do when we cannot wedge them in the same stroller anymore??

And one last picture... Who can resist two fresh and clean babies in bathrobes?

2 comments:

Lauren & Matt said...

I love little "Joe Cool." He's super cute! Miss yall!

Brandi Burden said...

Aww they are so cute!! Love these pics!! =)